Dear AmPark Families,
District 11 City Councilman Andrew Cohen is letting us decide how to spend $1,000,000.00 in discretionary funding with Participatory Budgeting. Thanks to the efforts of some of AmPark's super-parents, Sofia Zuberbuhler and Jorge Yafar, AmPark Neighborhood School is on the ballot 2X! We are up for a safety expansion to our Betty Park and for technology upgrades with schools also located within District 11 (along with our neighbor PS 95!). Please take a few moments to vote (and possibly win) AmPark and other neighborhood community areas hundreds of thousands towards improvement projects. Anyone 11 years old and up who lives in District 11 can vote!
Thank you to those who took a moment to vote in person this morning! We will have another in-person, paper ballot vote here at AmPark on Friday from 2:00pm to 3:00pm. Additional parent volunteers are encouraged and welcome to support getting people in to vote!
Would you rather vote online? Then please go to www.pbnyc.org/vote to cast your ballot. Please see the steps for voting below and thank you very much!
1. Visit www.pbnyc.org/vote
2. Select your preferred language.
3. Enter your address to find your voting district.
4. Fill out the digital voter affidavit to confirm you can vote in PBNYC.
5. Enter your cell phone number and receive a text message with a verification code.
6. Enter your verification code when prompted
7. Vote for up to 5 projects!
Thank you very much for supporting our community with your vote!