Good Evening AmPark Families,
We've been watching the weather forecast closely throughout the weekend to see if Mother Nature will let us go on with tomorrow's school-wide Field Day as planned. Currently, it looks like we'll be on!! Whoo hoo! However, if things change from how they are looking now and it is raining, we will have to cancel. We will send a brief blast in the morning only if we are rained out. Otherwise, let the games begin and please remember to represent your class colors! Here's a quick reminder in case it is needed:
Please keep fingers crossed along with us that the rain holds off! And no news is good news, so if you do not hear from us in the morning, Field Day is a go!
Have a restful night!